2020.12.17 – version 2.8
- New: Updated so both Parent and Child themes can have activated API Keys at the same time, and can do a theme update at the same time, provided each have had their API Keys activated and remain activated. See online doc for correct setup.
- New: Auto-Updates now available for Plugins, and Parent and Child Themes, as was introduced in WP 5.5.
2020.08.24 – version 2.7.3
- Tweak: Minor code improvements/revisions.
- Tweak: Removed pre 2.0 migration code.
- Fix: Fixed a few PHP warnings.
2019.11.29 – version 2.7.2
- Tweak: Make migration failure instructions more detailed and specific to plugin or theme.
- Tweak: Format ‘plugin’ or ‘theme’ string to lower case to insure proper string format.
2019.09.04 – version 2.7.1
- Tweak: Changed the Plugin header file name to match directory name.
2019.08.07 – version 2.7
- New: Major update for API Manager version 2.1 and greater.
- New: https://www.postman.com/ collection template file added. The preconfigured .json file can be imported into Postman to make it easy to test the API functions. Server URL, and keys/values will need to be modified specific to your product and server.
2019.07.26 – version 2.6
- New: Replaced ‘request’ API Key for actions with ‘wc_am_action’ to match new query string key in API Manager 2.1 API.
2019.05.09 – version 2.5.2
- Fix: $this->plugin_or_theme moved up so $this->identifier can evaluate $this->plugin_or_theme value.
2019.05.09 – version 2.5.1
- Tweak: Update get_api_key_status() to use new API data format.
- Tweak: Get $this->identifier value based on whether plugin or theme value has been set for the object.
- Tweak: activation() method modified to prevent instance being generated more than once.
- Tweak: Other minor code changes.
- New: Add filter wc_am_client_uninstall_disable.
- New: Add filter wc_am_client_inactive_notice_override.
2019.3.25 – version 2.5
- Fix: Leave wp_safe_remote_post() sslverify to default value of on.
2019.3.25 – version 2.4
- Tweak: get_api_key_status() can query live or saved.
- Tweak: Set wp_safe_remote_post() values timeout to 15 and sslverify to off.
2019.3.14 – version 2.3
- New: When $product_id is an empty string in data sent to the library, a Product ID form field will be displayed to allow the customer to enter the product_id manually.
2019.1.7 – version 2.2
- Fix: Moved $this->wc_am_activated_key = $this->data_key . ‘_activated’; above is_admin() since it would fail for frontend checks.
2019.1.7 – version 2.1
- Added get_api_key_status() method.
2018.9.8 – version 2.0
- Compatibility with WooCommerce API Manager 2.x.
2016.12.31 – version 1.1
- Fix: Moved activation notice into if is_admin() evaluation block to eliminate a PHP warning.
2016.06.17 – version 1.0
- First release of the vastly simplified, and combined, plugin and theme drop-in library.