Simple Comments is the number 1 most powerful Anti-Spam WordPress Spam Protection and Security plugin capable of stopping spambots and hackbots. Simple Comments provides 100% protection for your login, registration, comment, contact, and other forms.
Since the public launch of Simple Comments in 2013, not a single spambot or hackbot has been able to bypass the security provided by Simple Comments. No other plugin, or spam service, can make that claim. Simple Comments uses a method that is invisible to users and hackers, so there are no annoying checkboxes, images to select, or problems to solve. It’s simple but 100% effective security. Try it and if you’re not completely satisfied request a refund within 30 days.
Simple Comments Benefits:
- WordPress login and comment hackbot and spambot form protection.
- WooCommerce login and registration hackbot and spambot form protection.
- Spambots are blocked before they fill up your spam folder.
- Hackbots and botnets are blocked before they hack into your WordPress blog, and before they can register fake accounts.
- Dramatically reduces database queries, since it blocks spambots and hackbots rather than writing their data to the database. This can give your site a boost in speed, and save you money depending on your hosting plan.
- SEO hacking is blocked. Link injection is rendered harmless, because comment links are turned into plain text automatically.
- Cross site scripting (XSS) attacks are rendered harmless in comments.
- Redirection, aka hijacking, scripts cannot be used in comments.
- Cross site request forgery (CSRF) is rendered harmless in comments.
- Brute Force attacks, on login forms, are stopped on the first try, not after several attempts to login, but authorized users are never locked out.
- Prevents XML-RPC pingback service DDOS attacks.
- The option to disable all XML-RPC services to prevent DDOS attacks.
What Simple Comments Will Do For You
You won’t need to sort through spam anymore, and you’ll sleep better knowing you won’t be waking up to a flood of spam. If you like the idea of zero spam, then you’ll love Simple Comments.
The screenshot of a WordPress comment form below shows Simple Comments providing security in the background, so visitors will not have to do anything except leave a comment.
Simple Comments has been tested against hundreds of other spam plugins, and not a single one could block spambots without also tagging legitimate comments as spam. Simple Comments is the only plugin that never blocks real comments, only spam. We help customers every day stop floods of spam instantly. Many of our customers were previously using other spam plugins, before they found all they needed was Simple Comments.
Unlike other plugins and services, Simple Comments doesn’t fill up your spam folder with comment spam, it blocks spam, so you don’t have to review it, unless you want to. Simple Comments gives you the choice to review spam, or just let Simple Comments block it. Rest assured, Simple Comments will never block legitimate comments.
Protecting WordPress sites from spammers and hackers isn’t just about giving you less to worry about, or saving a ton of time everyday, it’s also about preventing spambots and hackbots from taking over your personal or business site to ruin your credibility, reputation, and search engine optimization you’ve worked so hard for.
Simple Comments currently protects the following forms:
- WordPress Comment form (Spambot protection)
- Gravity Forms (Spambot protection)
- Contact Form 7 and above (Spambot protection)
- WordPress login form (Hackbot protection)
- WordPress user registration form (Hackbot protection)
- WooCommerce Product Review form (Spambot protection)
- WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form (Spambot protection)
- WooCommerce Login Form (Hackbot protection is only available from Simple Comments)
- WooCommerce Registration Form (Spambot protection is only available from Simple Comments)
Block Unwanted Commenters or Manual Spammers
Sometimes guests overstay their welcome, but refuse to leave. Commenters can be blocked using the Simple Comments block list.
Simple Comments Cleans Up Your Unwanted Comment Trash
Although Simple Comments won’t send any spam to your spam folder, unless you choose that option, but don’t worry about cleaning up, Simple Comments will do it for you.
Spammers leave links in their comments that damage the search engine optimization of your blog. Those backlinks can cause your blog to lose page ranking and other metrics. Simple Comments provides the option to strip out the HTML from comments so those backlinks are transformed from a damaging link to plain text.
High Traffic Blogs
Simple Comments was designed to scale, so it can handle the largest spam and hack attacks thrown at it without even breaking a sweat. The plugin protects blogs getting over 35 million visitors per month, and more than tens of thousands of spam, and hack attempts, per day.
Installation and Upgrades
Once installed, Simple Comments can be updated automatically just like any other WordPress plugin from your WordPress dashboard.
If you have never installed a plugin from a zip file before, we will be happy to provide instructions, or to install the plugin for you. Your satisfaction, and opinion of our products and service, are important to us. If you want to get a head start, you can read our how to install a plugin post.