Simple Comments is the #1 most powerful WordPress spambot and hackbot security plugin that will protect your login, registration, comment, contact, and other forms. Forms are the entry point to hijack and gain access to your website. Don’t leave your forms unprotected. Blocking spambots and hackbots is simple with Simple Comments.
Since the public launch of Simple Comments in 2013, not a single spambot or hackbot has been able to bypass the security provided by Simple Comments. No other plugin, or spam service, can make that claim.
Simple Comments Benefits:
- WordPress login and comment hackbot and spambot form protection.
- WooCommerce login and registration hackbot and spambot form protection.
- Spambots are blocked before they fill up your spam folder.
- Hackbots and botnets are blocked before they hack into your WordPress blog, and before they can register fake accounts.
- Dramatically reduces database queries, since it blocks spambots and hackbots rather than writing their data to the database. This can give your site a boost in speed, and save you money depending on your hosting plan.
- SEO hacking is blocked. Link injection is rendered harmless, because comment links are turned into plain text automatically.
- Cross site scripting (XSS) attacks are rendered harmless in comments.
- Redirection, aka hijacking, scripts cannot be used in comments.
- Cross site request forgery (CSRF) is rendered harmless in comments.
- Brute Force attacks, on login forms, are stopped on the first try, not after several attempts to login, but authorized users are never locked out.
- Prevents XML-RPC pingback service DDOS attacks.
- The option to disable all XML-RPC services to prevent DDOS attacks.
What Simple Comments Will Do For You
First, you won’t need to sort through spam anymore, which means you can use your blog for what is was designed for, blogging, e-commerce, or whatever innovative application you’ve built WordPress into. Second, you’ll sleep better knowing you won’t be waking up to a flood of spam, or a hacked blog. If you like the idea of zero spam, then you’ll love Simple Comments.
Simple Comments works 100% of the time by always blocking spambots and hackbots accurate, with no nothing legitimate blocked ever since 2013, which is something no other spam blocking plugin or service can claim.
Simple Comments uses anonymous authentication to block spammers and hackers. The security built into Simple Comments blocks 100% of automated spambots and hackbots, while always allowing legitimate comments and form submissions to be posted without the need to approve it. Simple Comments takes all the work out of securing your forms. Since spambots and hackbots are blocked before they can store anything in your database, it frees up server resources to make your blog run faster, which can be a big cost savings for highly trafficked blogs, and it is much needed relief for low resource small blogs on shared web hosting accounts.
Another benefit is cost. For example:
- Simple Comments starts at $12 per year for 1 site with unlimited protection. You don’t need to teach Simple Comments what spam is, we’ve already taken care of that for you. There are also larger activation packages that decrease your costs even further.
From the moment Simple Comments is activated you will never have to worry about spambots or hackbots again. It’s not magic, it’s solid security that cannot be found in any other plugin or service for WordPress. Read a few of the product Reviews from our customers to see how Simple Comments has impacted them.
The screenshot of the comment form below shows Simple Comments providing security in the background, so visitors will not have to do anything except leave a comment. No matter what form is being protected, Simple Comments does its work invisibly. No checkboxes to confirm you’re human, or pictures to select, or math problems to solve.
Simple Comments has been tested against hundres of other spam plugins, and not a single one could block spambots without also tagging legitimate comments as spam. Simple Comments is the only plugin that never blocks real comments, only spam. We help customers every day stop floods of spam instantly. Many of our customers were previously using other spam plugins, before they found all they needed was Simple Comments.
Unlike other plugins and services, Simple Comments doesn’t fill up your spam folder with comment spam, it blocks spam, so you don’t have to review it, unless you want to. Simple Comments gives you the choice to review spam, or just let Simple Comments block it. Rest assured, Simple Comments will never block legitimate comments.
Hackbots are a real and constant threat for any website. Simple Comments will also block hackbots from taking over your blog, and ruining your reputation, or business.
Protecting blogs from spammers and hackers isn’t just about giving you less to worry about, or saving a ton of time everyday, it’s also about preventing spambots and hackbots from taking over your personal blog or business blog to ruin your credibility, reputation, and search engine optimization you’ve worked so hard for.
Simple Comments currently protects the following forms:
- WordPress Comment form (Spambot protection)
- Gravity Forms (Spambot protection)
- Contact Form 7 and above (Spambot protection)
- WordPress login form (Hackbot protection)
- WordPress user registration form (Hackbot protection)
- WooCommerce Product Review form (Spambot protection)
- WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form (Spambot protection)
- WooCommerce Login Form (Hackbot protection is only available from Simple Comments)
- WooCommerce Registration Form (Spambot protection is only available from Simple Comments)
Block Unwanted Commenters or Manual Spammers
Sometimes guests overstay their welcome, but refuse to leave. Commenters can be blocked using the Simple Comments block list.
Simple Comments Cleans Up Your Unwanted Comment Trash
Although Simple Comments won’t send any spam to your spam folder, unless you choose that option, but don’t worry about cleaning up, Simple Comments will do it for you.
Spammers leave links in their comments that damage the search engine optimization of your blog. Those backlinks can cause your blog to lose page ranking and other metrics. Simple Comments provides the option to strip out the HTML from comments so those backlinks are transformed from a damaging link to plain text.
High Traffic Blogs
Simple Comments was designed to scale, so it can handle the largest spam and hack attacks thrown at it without even breaking a sweat. The plugin protects blogs getting over 35 million visitors per month, and more than tens of thousands of spam, and hack attempts, per day.
Installation and Upgrades
Once installed, Simple Comments can be updated automatically just like any other WordPress plugin from your WordPress dashboard.
If you have never installed a plugin from a zip file before, we will be happy to provide instructions, or to install the plugin for you. Your satisfaction, and opinion of our products and service, are important to us. If you want to get a head start, you can read our how to install a plugin post.